Saturday, November 10, 2012

6 Week Smiles

I almost forgot how fun it is when infants learn to smile and coo!  Brennan is such a ham, he has big dimples that you just want to eat up!  He loves to play and smile and flirt!  He makes all of us smile! 

It is amazing at how alert he is especially with Ellie.  He watches her every move and just smiles and talks to her!  My favorite memory of these two is when Ellie lays next to Brennan and says:

"Hello Buddy!" Are you happy today, are you just so happy to see me.  I'm your big sister and I love you!  Proceeded by: BEEP BEEP PUDDING POP (little taps on his nose!!)

 Ellie got to take Brennan to get his first bath!  She was very protective of her little brother!

Ellie wanted to sing to Brennan, so she sang Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star!

No comments:

Post a Comment