Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Puddles and Painting!!!

Puddles and Painting 
Happy Spring Everyone!  We were so happy that we finally got a "beautiful" March day on the weekend!  We started the day with a trip to church!  We are gearing up for Easter Production; Jeff and I are both in the production this year.  We have been very busy practicing!  I have landed a role in the Easter Production as well as being a part of the choir; Jeff is playing acoustic guitar during the production!  I had my production practice followed by choir practice, which.... landed me in the spot to try out for a singing solo.  I was so incredibly nervous but I knew it was something I love doing (singing that is...) and I knew God would give me the strength to let my voice be heard!  He did!!!

Sunday was a great day!  We got some much needed outside family time (not to mention the Christmas lights finally came down)! We took the kids outside to puddle jump!  This was Brennan's first time getting to play in puddles....look out world, he LOVED it!  Ellie was just all smiles, running and jumping in the puddles.  We then spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out with our wonderful neighbors until dinner time!















Oh, I almost forgot....PAINTING!  Ellie loves doing projects!  She got a little paint set from a birthday party and of course wanted to paint!  She was so busy, she used up all the paint!  I love watching her be creative, innovative, and imaginative.  She is our bright little light!











My favorite picture is the one where Ellie is concentrating...with her tongue out!  Yep, she is that kid!!!  I hope that you had time to enjoy the weather this past weekend!  Please "join/follow" our blog!  Find the button and CLICK!!!

Philippians 4:4
Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment