Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday...Daylight Savings with Kids....Enough Said


Happy Sunday!  Today we celebrated the Lord with worship at church!  Ellie loves going to church.  She said to me in the car, "Mom, I NEVER want to miss a day of church."  That was a proud Mommy moment for me!

Jeff played guitar today during worship.  I took a picture and of him playing one of our favorite songs.



So today was daylight savings day, you know.....spring ahead.  All I have to say is YIKES!  Our kids do not do well with sleep changes.  Our beautiful darling daughter, Ellie was up at 6:30.  Sounds ok right, but..... if we are factoring in that she went to bed at her normal time she really woke up at 5:30.  This is a nightmare in our house....especially around 2:00.  Our entire house was wiped, we could say:
This is the Johnson House, where EVERYONE is sleeping!  

We all napped!  YEH! And in our house that very RARELY happens!

Prior to napping (love), I took some video of Brennan and Ellie.  This goes to show how different our kids are.  One is like a tornado, the other calm and quiet (when she isn't bothering her brother).  Above all, they are wonderful kids!

Sorry if the video quality is terrible, I will have the Tech Guy work on that!
Oh, and they are silent' movies too...I guess.  Tech Guy will have to solve that mystery too!
So tonight, I leave you with a question and another verse:

Question: What do you cherish most about your family?

Isaiah 54:13
All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children.



No comments:

Post a Comment