Friday, March 14, 2014

One Word...

EXHAUSTED.

This word sums up how our entire family felt this whole week.  I had conferences this week Monday through Wednesday which meant Jeff was on Daddy Duty.  If there is one thing that I have a hard time with it is not getting to put my babies to bed.  There is something about snuggling your children, hugging them, singing them to sleep, reading books and interacting with them, and kissing their sweet cheeks that melts my heart. 



Thursday I got to spend some Mommy time with Ellie, she had dance!  She works so hard.  I love getting to see her interact with the other girls.  Ellie has the biggest heart.  There is one little girl that has a very hard time even coming into dance class, and Ellie holds her hand and tells her it is going to be ok every time.  When I see things like that, I couldn't be more proud of the little girl we have raised.  Ellie amazes us everyday, she is God's blessing!

Brennan had his 18 month check up this week, love that lil' man!  He is our 50% baby!  He has started saying more words which is very exciting for us!  He loves to read books, blow kisses, and give hugs!  Another one of God's amazing blessings!

I thank the Lord for blessing our family in so many ways.  Regardless of how chaotic life can get we must still be thankful for what we have.  EXHAUSTED....yes but thankful for our health, love, and happiness.....a bigger YES.

1 John 4:19 
We love because he first loved us.

No comments:

Post a Comment